Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Website of President of Pakistan - Useless for me!


Note: This Article is a report on a website, it doesn't mean to attempt criticism on Government of Pakistan or any other respective higher Authorities.

I had something to tell the President of Pakistan. Really!

I had problem with Admission policy of a well known semi-government university of Pakistan thats also under Pakistan Navy, the university staff was bringing rules in front of me and were saying the application was inconsiderable because they just follow the rules already made, so the last thing remaining was if a higher authority , that was Government of Pakistan and Pakistan Navy, recommends the application then it can get approved. I forwarded my application to a higher authority that is Naval Headquarters of Pakistan Navy (NHQ) that is situated in Islamabad (under which is that university). The Naval headquarters recommended my Application and forwarded it to university headquarters.

I was in Karachi and the university headquarter was in Islamabad, so I had lack of communication for knowing the status of my application. There is no proper system to check the status of application processing except making phone calls to the office whole day. My dad went to Islamabad to check the status of application because I was busy with the studies and can't miss the university classes. He stayed there and tried his best to make it finalize but they were making it late because the director had went out of city for a tour. My dad had business waiting in Karachi so he had to come back and gave the responsibility to a friend of him in Karachi.

The university didn't responded! as I never sent them an application! yes the application wasn't ordinary after it was recommended by Naval Headquarters so it was very important to be processed.

So the last hope was to tell my problem to government. I remembered the new report about this website (http://www.presidentofpakistan.gov.pk/) that claimed easiest way to interact with President of Pakistan! So had no choice, I had thought in mind what if the president doesn't responds? but then what made me up was when I thought about the Modern Vision of President Gen Musharaf that he claims all the time. So i submitted my whole details and worry to president thorough this website with great hopes. And I got the auto generated message immediately in my mail box that said "ur application has been submitted" and I was happy.

The truth is the President never replied! so all hopes were lost when the time was over for processing the application. I lost my admission as well as the idea that government listens online!.

So this website did nothing for me, try yourself, check if something happens!

President of Pakistan Website:
http://www.presidentofpakistan.gov.pk/



4 comments:

Imran Hussain said...

man it's crazy to depend or trust the GoP! the website is their for names sake and that's it. it stands for nothing else!

Unknown said...

hy mann i rmr ur position whn ur admission ws at stake its jus cuz of their clumsiness tht u hav lost ur admission or to be more precise they lost a vry talented student thyll regret it nd abt the gov thingy ahh they are all crap talkers

Umair Khan Jadoon said...

yea ur rite...I realized!

Unknown said...

hey buddy,
i have been very busy lately so couldnt visit ur blog.. nice updates :D ... keep it up!!