Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dark time apologies!

A darkage for my blog...from 13-16 August! I wasn't able to blog. I realy felt bad when my internet connection was brokendown and there was not any other alternative. I experienced bad customer service! everytime i call my desi cable net operator he says everthing will be alrite in an hour but it went on for 4 days. I didn't even had modem (my mistake) to use dialup and heavy rainfall in Karachi blocked roads to where i can get a good quality modem (I got it now!). Im waiting for Wateen Telecom's wi-max connection, no wires no tention.

I had many things to say in that days to my readers, i had to cover ITCN Asia, Wateen's Wi-Max, Windows Media Center's Live TV , Personal review of Microsoft Zune and much more. I will continue to write that all from now. Hope u all enjoy my blog.




No comments: