Friday, August 3, 2007

Warid Free 50 minutes are not free actualy

I received an sms on my Warid number that was


"Special offer! Now get daily 50 FREE MINUTES! This offer is on ALL Warid Numbers from 9am-5pm. To activate sms "Zem2a" to 5060. Daily Charges 15+tax"

I was very excited so i immediately subscribed to the promotion. Its worthy but the fact is its not free. Its just way of marketing! i say the worst way! Its like same as if a greengrocer says that "Special offer! Give me Rs 15 and get 1 KG potatoes for free!" ha! man its the most worse way of marketing! I called Warid helpline and asked why they said its free and didn't enclosed the details is the SMS they said about...that I cant make a call or send an SMS if I don't have Rs 20 or more in my account, and why i was hanged up for 6 minutes (it was very early actually, there are times when we are hanged up for 15 minutes). She showed some rudeness, I became a little rude to because of her reaction...then she said "Sorry sir I can't help you! Thankyou for calling Warid costumer service, ALLAH HAFIZ! Bye " and line off!

After a survey, among the lowest call rates offered by three companies Jazz, Telenor and Warid, Warid stands as the most expensive who says "Free 50 minutes!".

Check out the following list of lowest call rates offered by three competitors.

Warid Zem: Rs 0.30* per minute (Form 8am to 5pm,50 minutes only! and balance must be
atleast Rs 20 or you wont be able to call or even sms )

Jazz Ladies First: Rs 0.08* per minute (Form 11pm to 7am
)

Telenor djuice: Rs 0.07* per minute (From 12am to 5am)

*Excluding Tax that is 20%

Clearly Warid Zem is the most expensive and most limited, Telenor djuice is the most affordable and Jazz ladies First just behind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo i am glad that i migrated from warid to telenor few months back :D

Umair Khan Jadoon said...

:D